- P.O Box 1289 Tampa FL, 33601
Tampa General Hospital
Apr 12, 2019
This position is eligible for the following benefits: • Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) • Disability • Life • Accrued Time Off • Retirement • Tuition Reimbursement • Health and Wellness
Preferred Job Skills - Host
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Background check required.
- Must have open availability.
- Good phone skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- OPEN TABLE knowledge.
Other DetailsTGH is a private not-for-profit hospital and one of the largest hospitals in Florida, TGH is licensed for 1,010 beds, and with more than 8,000 employees, is one of the region’s largest employers.
TGH has exciting opportunities available in our Dietary Services department. We are seeking Dining Ambassadors who are patient focused by communicating between nurse units and Dietetic Services regarding patient menus, diet changes, tray delivery, and general patient services. This positon requires a H.S Diploma and (3) years of healthcare or restaurant experience.
To learn more about this opportunity please visit our careers site and Apply today at https://www.tgh.org and search the key word "Dining Ambassador".
- No pre-interview questions required