Diet Aide I (Patient Services)
- P.O Box 1289 Tampa FL, 33601
Tampa General Hospital
Apr 12, 2019
This position is eligible for the following benefits: • Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) • Disability • Life • Accrued Time Off • Retirement • Tuition Reimbursement • Health and Wellness • And More!
Preferred Job Skills - Server
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Must be available early mornings.
- Good communication skills.
- Background check required.
- Must have open availability.
- Good customer service skills.
Other DetailsTGH is a private not-for-profit hospital and one of the largest hospitals in Florida, TGH is licensed for 1,010 beds, and with more than 8,000 employees, is one of the region’s largest employers.
TGH has exciting opportunities available in our Dietary Services department. We are seeking Diet Aides in Patient Services who are dedicated to providing exceptional service and food quality to all patients, visitors, and staff in a high volume setting. Must have knowledge of HACCP principles and allergies. This positon requires (1) years of healthcare or restaurant experience.
To learn more about this opportunity please visit our careers site and apply today at https://www.tgh.org/careers and search the key word "Diet Aide".
- No pre-interview questions required