- P.O Box 1289 Tampa FL, 33601
Tampa General Hospital
Apr 12, 2019
This position is eligible for the following benefits: • Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) • Disability • Life • Accrued Time Off • Retirement • Tuition Reimbursement • Health and Wellness • And More!
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
Deli Meat Slicer
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Must be available early mornings.
- Good communication skills.
- Background check required.
- Must have open availability.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Solid knife skills.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
Other DetailsTampa General Hospital (TGH) is a private not-for-profit hospital and one of the largest hospitals in Florida, TGH is licensed for 1,010 beds, and with more than 8,000 employees, is one of the region’s largest employers.
TGH has exciting opportunities available in our Dietary Services department. We are seeking high energy Prep Cooks who can provide exceptional service and food quality to our patients, staff, and visitors by accurately preparing food items from standardized recipes. This position requires a H.S Diploma/GED and (2) years of food service experience in a hospital or restaurant.
To learn more about this opportunity please visit our careers site and apply today at https://www.tgh.org/careers search the key word "Prep Cook".
- No pre-interview questions required