Line Cook - Casual Dining
- Casual Dining
- 7431 Orange Avenue Orlando FL, 32809
The Gnarly Barley
May 30, 2019
$9.00/hr - $12.00/hr
Interested candidates should apply Tues - Sat between the hours of 9AM-11AM or 2PM - 5PM - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
Deli Meat Slicer
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Inventory tasks
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Solid knife skills.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
Other DetailsThe Gnarly Barley, a beer bar and sandwich shop, in South Orlando adjacent to the Belle Isle community is looking to fill both full and part time cook positions primarily on evening shifts. Prior experience in a food and beverage establishment (minimum 1 year) is required. Hours are flexible and pay is hourly rate (negotiable) + tips. Looking for applicants who are passionate about food, hospitality, and themselves! Applications in person will be given priority during the interview process. We want to meet you!
- Why do you like working in a restaurant?
- Are you familiar with Gnarly Barley or have you visited us before?
- What are your personal/professional goals in the next year?