- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Jul 5, 2019
$11.00/hr - $14.00/hr
Paid Vacation 401K with Company Match
Monday - Friday between 2pm - 5pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Leadership qualities.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Solid knife skills.
- Culinary school graduates preferred.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
Other Details• Two years of knowledge & experience in food and beverage industry (Italian cuisine Required)
• Must be Able to Handle Multiple Tickets with Varying Cook Time
• Strong knowledge and attention to detail on back of the house operations
• Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
• Ability to think quick on your feet and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Weekend availability is required
- What are three words your past employer(s) or teachers would use to describe you?
- What are the three most important things about being a line cook?
- What makes a kitchen work as a team?