- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Jul 5, 2019
$10.00/hr - $12.00/hr
Paid Vacation 401K with Company Match
Monday - Friday between 2pm-5pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
Deli Meat Slicer
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Leadership qualities.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Must be able to work with buffet stations.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Solid knife skills.
- Culinary school graduates preferred.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
Other DetailsFollow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
A team player with good communication skills
Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Why is the prep role important?
- How would past employers describe you as an employee?
- What is your availability?