- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Jul 5, 2019
Min Wage Plus Tips
Paid Vacation 401K with Company Match
Monday - Friday between 2pm-5pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Bartender
Building Regular Customers
Food & Beverage Pairing
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Leadership qualities.
- Good phone skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Encourage guests to return; create regulars.
- Clear and set up dining tables.
- Ability to pair wine and food.
- Ability to pair beer and food.
- Knowledge of common and popular cocktails.
- Comfortable upselling.
- Handle money drawer
Other DetailsMust have at least 1 years of bartending experience. Must have at least 1 year experience serving in a high volume restaurant.
Must have a good attitude, enthusiastic positive personality and be extremely attentive to customer service.
Must be able to multitask, take initiative and be observant to surroundings (pre-buss etc.)
Must have weekend availability
Experience working in a high volume restaurant, multitasking, attention to detail, great communication and customer service skills.
Please note: This position is for a server with bartending skills (This does not mean the position will provide bartending shifts)
- What are three words your past employer(s) or teachers would use to describe you?
- Why do you like working in a restaurant?
- What is your availability?