Server - Casual Dining
- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Sep 3, 2019
Min Wage Plus Tips
Paid Vacation 401K Company Dine In Program Development Opportunities
Please come in and apply Monday - Saturday between 2PM-5PM - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Server
Building Regular Customers
Food & Beverage Pairing
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Leadership qualities.
- Good phone skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Encourage guests to return; create regulars.
- Clear and set up dining tables.
- Ability to pair wine and food.
- Ability to pair beer and food.
- Knowledge of common and popular cocktails.
- Comfortable upselling.
- Handle money drawer
Other DetailsMust have at least 1 year experience serving in a high volume restaurant.
Must have a good attitude, enthusiastic positive personality and be extremely attentive to customer service.
Must be able to multitask, take initiative and be observant to surroundings (pre-buss etc.)
- How many 4 top tables can you provide excellent service to at one time?
- How would past employers describe you as an employee?
- What would you expect to take home in tips for a typical hour dinner shift?