- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Sep 3, 2019
$11.50/hr - $14.00/hr
Competitive compensation based on experience Paid Vacation 401K with Company Match Company Dine In Program
Please come in and apply Monday - Saturday between 2pm-5pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Leadership qualities.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Solid knife skills.
- Culinary school graduates preferred.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
Other DetailsPrepare Pizza Dough, stretching and tossing Pizzas, Cooking Pizzas etc.
1 year experience in NY style hand tossed pizzas
Must be able to handle multiple tickets at a time and great attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Reliable transportation and stable work history
- Where do you see yourself three years from now?
- What was the worst job you've had and why?
- What makes a kitchen work as a team?