- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Sep 3, 2019
Paid Vacation 401K with Company Match Company Dine-In Program Development Opportunities
Please come in and apply Monday - Saturday between 2PM - 5PM - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Host
Building Regular Customers
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Leadership qualities.
- Good phone skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Encourage guests to return; create regulars.
- Comfortable upselling.
- Handle money drawer
Other DetailsCOMPENSATION: $10/hr + Tips!
Must have at least 1+ years of RESTAURANT experience taking orders over the phone, and handling to-go orders in a restaurant. Must be able to multi-task, be attentive and detailed.
Order taking, answering phones, handling cash register, and excellent customer service skills.
Applicant should be extremely customer service oriented, with ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- How would past employers describe you as an employee?
- What interests you most about this position?
- If you were unable to make it to work for your shift, what would you do?