- Casual Dining
- 100 North Summerlin Avenue Orlando FL, 32801
Anthony's Thornton Park
Sep 3, 2019
Min Wage Plus Tips
Paid Vacation 401K with company match Company dine in program Development Opportunities
Please come in to apply Monday - Saturday between 2pm - 5pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Bartender
Building Regular Customers
Food & Beverage Pairing
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Leadership qualities.
- Good customer service skills.
- Encourage guests to return; create regulars.
- Clear and set up dining tables.
- Ability to pair wine and food.
- Ability to pair beer and food.
- Knowledge of common and popular cocktails.
- Comfortable upselling.
- Handle money drawer
Other DetailsNote: This is not a bartending position. This is still a SERVER position with bartending experience. Should a bartending shift ever be available then the server with the most bartending experience has the opportunity to work that shift pending manager approval. This does not mean that the server no longer has to serve and now holds the role as a bartender. Please apply only after fully reading and understanding this.
Must have at least 1 year experience serving and 1 year experience bartending in a high volume restaurant.
Must have a good attitude, enthusiastic positive personality and be extremely attentive to customer service.
Must be able to multitask, take initiative and be observant to surroundings (pre-buss etc.)
- How would past employers describe you as an employee?
- What is the most important job in any restaurant?
- What is your biggest weakness?