Line Cook - Casual Dining
- Casual Dining
- 669 N. Orange Ave. Winter Park FL, 32789
Swine & Sons
Sep 5, 2019
$10.00/hr - $16.00/hr
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
Deli Meat Slicer
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Must be available early mornings.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Solid knife skills.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
Other DetailsLine Cook Requirements:
keeps station clean, stocked, and organized
checks prep daily for freshness and rotates product as necessary
prepares all dishes according to specs
takes pride in putting forth a quality product
checks for proper seasoning
accurately and consistently fills out logs and prep lists
communicates prep and ingredients shortages to Kitchen Manager in a timely manner (before running out)
memorizes and utilizes meal prep procedures, portion sizes, and station set up as set forth by recipes, kitchen manager, or chef
keeps floor, shelves, racks in and around station clean and clear of debris
ability to look ahead and prep accordingly for the next day or days
takes pride in appearance
- What motivates you to do a great job?
- What makes a kitchen work as a team?