- Fine Dining
- 2909 W Bay to Bay Blvd Ste 101 Tampa FL, 33629
Counter Culture Hospitality LLC
Oct 3, 2019
Min Wage Plus Tips
Accepting resumes and conducting interviews: Friday, October 4, 2019 11:00am - 5:00pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Bartender
Building Regular Customers
Food & Beverage Pairing
Formal Wine Service
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid drivers license
- clean driving record.
- Must have open availability.
- Leadership qualities.
- Handle general office paperwork.
- Inventory tasks
- Good customer service skills.
- Encourage guests to return; create regulars.
- Clear and set up dining tables.
- Ability to pair wine and food.
- Ability to pair beer and food.
- Knowledge of common and popular cocktails.
- Comfortable upselling.
- OPEN TABLE knowledge.
- Handle money drawer
- What do you love about bartending?
- What is your favorite cocktail and why?