Line Cook - Fine Dining
- Fine Dining
- 2909 W Bay to Bay Blvd Ste 101 Tampa FL, 33629
Counter Culture Hospitality LLC
Oct 3, 2019
Friday, October 4, 2019 11:00am - 5:00pm - Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Kitchen
Deli Meat Slicer
Regional Culinary Knowledge
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Must be available early mornings.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid drivers license
- clean driving record.
- Must have open availability.
- Leadership qualities.
- Handle general office paperwork.
- Inventory tasks
- Handle scheduling of staff.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Solid knife skills.
- Culinary school graduates preferred.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
- If we let you create a special menu item, what would it be?
- What is your best station?
- What do you like about working the line?