- 6200 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale FL, 33308
Black Rock Bar & Grill
Jan 2, 2020
$52000.00/Yr - $62000.00/Yr
Paid Vacation, Insurance
Preferred Job Skills - Manager
Opening and Closing Restaurant
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Must be available early mornings.
- Good communication skills.
- Background check required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Leadership qualities.
- Handle general office paperwork.
- Good phone skills.
- Inventory tasks
- Handle scheduling of staff.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
- Manage ticket times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tickets.
- Good customer service skills.
- Encourage guests to return; create regulars.
- Clear and set up dining tables.
- Ability to pair wine and food.
- Ability to pair beer and food.
- Knowledge of common and popular cocktails.
- Comfortable upselling.
- Handle money drawer
- What is the most important job in any restaurant?
- Why do you like working in a restaurant?
- Where do you see yourself three years from now?