Assistant Kitchen Manager
- 42 W Central Blvd Orlando FL, 32801
Jul 22, 2020
- Please mention ServeBartendCook
Preferred Job Skills - Manager
Opening and Closing Restaurant
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Must be available early mornings.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Leadership qualities.
- Handle general office paperwork.
- Inventory tasks
- Handle scheduling of staff.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain proper food logs.
- Monitor food quality.
- Follow recipes of varying complexity.
- Proficient in all standard kitchen stations.
• Must be able to staff and write schedules for kitchen staff so must have at least intermediate fluency with Excel
• Must have good communication skills, including written communication skills
• Must maintain high good quality and prep
• Must provide proper food storage and have proper food safety standards
• Must either have or acquire within 30 days a Safe Serve management certificate and keep that certificate in good standing during the entire term of your employment
• Supervise off-site catering events
• Supervise, produce and provide weekly buffet for wine down and brunch buffet
• Will be in charge of weekly inventory and maintain cost of goods
• Will be in charge of ordering
• Supervise promotional party food production
- Why do you like working in a restaurant?
- Where do you see yourself three years from now?
- Where do you get ideas and inspiration?